Monday 13 April 2015

Out of the Mouth of Babes #2

We took a trip to a Wildlife Park recently and we had some good little comments from the Boys that I thought I should share!


1:


William: "Let me just check where we are"
James: "What do you mean we're lost? I told you to stop and ask for directions!"
2:

William: "This is what happens when you get face to face with an Alligator!"

3:

James: "What do you mean get down? You keep telling me I'm a little Monkey and these Monkey's are climbing!"
4:
 
 
William: "Daddy that's a Fab looking bin! Do you get it Daddy?"
(He says with a glint in his eye and a smile on his face!)

5:
 
James: "Did you know Daddy that the sign tells us what not to do?"
Me: "Yes darling its to keep us safe"
James: "We're not allowed to touch the animals, eat them or climb on the fence" 
( I was laughing for quite a while at "Eat them")

6:
 
(Possibly one of the most embarrassing things to hear out of your child's mouth!)
What you don't see is that they are looking at a Baboon:
 
James (in his loudest possible voice): "Look at his really red arse! (laughs) oh look at his willy! it's not red like arse!"
 
 
 
Little Hearts, Big Love

22 comments:

Mel said...

"What do you mean we're lost? I told you to stop and ask for directions!" Now that's a real gem!

...and that comment about the Fab bin. Your little ones are so witty! How old are they?

#ftmob

Lisa (mummascribbles) said...

Ahh the red arse is hilarious! And the stopping for directions! Bless them. Looks like they had a fab time! #ftmob

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks for reading. I know. I am assuming he had over heard this argument about being lost before lol
William is very witty....which I love.
They are 6 and 3 (almost 4)

Martyn Kitney said...

Haha I know. I was so embarrassed but other adults were laughing so it's all good in the end! We did have a fab day. Will feature the days post in your linky tomorrow :)

Unknown said...

Hahahaha hilarious!!!

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks Ellen! Kids are great aren't they? You've got all of this to come lol

Ashley Beolens said...

Hahaha brilliant, out of the mouths of babes :)

Helen - Blogging Beautifully said...

Amazing. Oh I do love what children come out with they are brilliant :-)

Helen - #fromthemouthsofbabes

Unknown said...

Haha! My fave is the arse one! So funny and cute! Xx

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks Ashley! Live the things the kids say.

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks for commenting Helen. It's brilliant isn't it!

Martyn Kitney said...

Haha its that awkward moment when you're embarrassed as a parent but everyone else is laughing lol x

Hannah said...

Haha!! That last one cracked me up! (No pun intended ;) you have two very quick and cheeky monkeys indeed!

Gary Mathews said...

Sounds like it was a pleasant trip, hopefully you get to hold off a little longer on the birds and the bees talk.

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks Hannah! Lol love the pun too ;) I definitely know I've got these two cheeky monkeys!

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks Gary! It was great thanks! Saying that ive got a post coming up on that!!

mumturnedmom said...

Ha, brilliant. The fab bin made me smile, and I shouldn't laugh but the comments about the baboon did make me chuckle :) #ftmob

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks Sara! William is very quick witted. James, obviously, is just more upfront with potty humour lol

Louise said...

Lol, love the comment about stopping to ask for directions and the discussion about the baboons 'red arse' really made me chuckle - so funny! Thanks for sharing with #ftmob

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks Louise! I'm sure they must have over heard me having that argument and jut picked it up as something to say when they're lost! I was so embarrassed but then if it wasn't my child saying it I'm sure I would have laughed.

Jenni said...

Oh they sound so cute!! I love the lost conversation and the baboon bit had me laughing!

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks for commenting! I don't know about cute! Lol they are funny though.