Monday 18 May 2015

Out of the Mouth of Babes #5

ÈThis weeks post features both boys and some of the things they have said:

James


An Introduction

The Boys met one of my friends recently and James showed his 'unique' way of showing that he likes a person:
James: “I’m going to chop your head off and eat you!”
(This is clearly the sign that he likes you, right?!”)
James: “Is that your friend Daddy? You don’t have friends do you?”

(Thanks mate, appreciate the public outing of my lack of social interactions)
Get Me a Knife
Whilst sitting and watching Postman Pat James came out with this:
James: "Can you get me a knife please?"
Me: "Why on earth do you need a knife?"
James: "I need to stop Pat!"
(Erm?......should I be worried?)
William
A Mispronunciation
William decided he had a question for me: (I won't put the word as it's rude, but I am sure you will get what it is!)
William: "Daddy, do you only have one d**k?"
Me: "Excuse me?"
William: "Do you only have one d**k, or do you have more?"
Me: "I don't understand what you're asking me William?!"
William: "Well I remember when you use to have lots of d**k's in your bedroom"
Me: "Seriously, what are you going on about?"
William: "You know, all of those d**k's that we put in the T.V and watch"
Me: "Discs, do you mean discs, like D.V.D's?"
William: "Yeah, where have they all gone?"
I know all the moves! AKA I wasn't ready!
At a local soft play centre and a boy walks past William in a Karate uniform:
Me: "Do you still go to your Karate classes with Mummy?"
William: "No, because I know all the moves now"
Me: (Slight giggle) "Do you? that's great!"
William: "Yeah, I know how to do all the blocks, let me show you!"
                "James, come here and punch me?"
(Before there was time to stop it James right hooks William in the face. By this point he was holding his face)
William: "Why did you do this? I wasn't ready!"


Little Hearts, Big Love

12 comments:

Kim Carberry said...

hahaha! The one about the d**k's made me laugh out loud...In fact I'm still chuckling.

Martyn Kitney said...

Ha thanks Kim! I must admit I chuckled after....Although was quite surprised to start with lol

Maddy@writingbubble said...

HaHa! I love all the misunderstandings! Has James seen Postman Pat the movie because if so, the knife makes total sense... in fact he might need a more substantial weapon - it's full of demonic PPats shooting lasers from their eyes! #ftmob

Martyn Kitney said...

He hasn't seen it here but I wonder if he has at his mum's lol that does sound rather worrying lol

Unknown said...

Haha! You've got to love those little miscommunications!! So funny.

Mel said...

Haha, brilliant! He's really get on with 4yo Beanie! She keeps telling us she's going to chop heads off, and her favourite word at the mo is c**k. She's such a lady!

Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) said...

Brilliant, love this post! James' way of showing affection made me chuckle as did William's very amusing mispronounciation of 'disks'. William knowing all the moves and telling James to punch him before he was ready also made me laugh. Great post, thank you for sharing with #ftmob :-)

Unknown said...

LOL sorry but too funny! All of it....!

Martyn Kitney said...

Ha yes you do! I was so relieved when I realised what he meant! ;)

Martyn Kitney said...

I'm sure that this cutting off the head thing is a sign of affection! Well I hope so. Haha such a lady!

Martyn Kitney said...

Thanks Louise. And thanks as always for hosting.
Glad you enjoyed these this week. I'm sure it's got to be a sign of affection otherwise I might be worried. I think it was one of those moments where you knew William was going to get hurt but at the same time it was hilarious

Martyn Kitney said...

Haha its funny I'm hindsight with a lot of this! Glad it amused you. I'm sure it's one of those #sorrynotsorry moments ;)